Our customer portal is the quickest and easiest way to access all of your invoices and statements, anytime.
- Open your browser and log in to the customer portal at https://portal.publicinternet.com/
- From the top menu, click the Account button.
- To see a list of all your invoices and statements, click the Transaction List button on the left-hand menu.
- Once you’ve accessed your Transaction List, you’ll see an activity log showing all of your recent transactions, with the most recent at the top.
- To see more transactions, you can use the Previous and Next buttons or use the Rows per page drop-down menu.
- You can also download a full list of your transactions in PDF format by clicking the PDF Export button at the top of the screen.
If you’d like to view your transactions in a more analytically friendly format, you can also click the CSV Export button, which will provide a comma-separated file for use in a spreadsheet editor like Microsoft Excel.
You can view detailed information about each of your invoices from your Transaction List and download the originals in PDF format.
- Click on any transaction marked Invoice in the list to see the relevant invoice details.
- From here, you can click Download PDF to save a copy of the original invoice.
- In the Allocations section, you can also click into any specific payment to see details such as when it was paid and by which payment method.
If you have any calls billed to a particular invoice, you’ll also see an Export CDR button. Clicking this will allow you to download a full list of all calls placed for this invoice.