You can update, delete, or add a new payment card to your Public Internet account at any time via our customer portal.
- Open your browser and log in to the customer portal at https://portal.publicinternet.com/
- From the top menu, click the
- Next, from the left-hand menu, click
Payment Methods. You’ll see a summary of the payment methods associated with your account and a few options to make changes.
In the Payment Card section of the screen you’ll see details of any card that’s currently associated with your account.
- To delete the existing card, simply click
Delete Payment Card
- To add a new card, click the
Add Payment Cardbutton at the top of the page, enter the details of your new card and select
Authorise Payment Cardto save it to your account. No payment will be taken at this time.
- To update an existing payment card without first deleting an existing card, you can simply click the
Add Payment Cardbutton and the details of the new payment card will replace any previous card.
Future scheduled payments will be taken from your new card on the relevant due dates. You’ll be emailed a receipt to your registered email address.